Pages

Thursday, March 7, 2013

Birthdays, Anniversary's and Newness

My handsome guys

We're always busy and lately has been no exception. 


Dirty Faced Birthday Boy

The month of February is always insane because it's my birthday, my son's birthday, my parent's anniversary, my brother's anniversary and then all the aftermath of presents to sort through.

Yes, I did make his shirt.

Now that all of that is squared away, I'm getting back into the swing of things.

All three kiddos!
I completed 3 new dresses for the Etsy shop, signed up for 3 ads with my husbands employer and have TONS of things in the works that I'll be sharing with you hopefully soon!






I think the last one is my favorite, just because I really dig the bright plaid, it just screams warmer weather! The other two I wanted to be a little more pastel considering that they'd be worn by newborns and it's Easter season so pastels are always a good way to go for little people.


 ~ Allison

No comments:

Post a Comment