Pages

Monday, April 1, 2013

Introducing Shirley!

The newest member of the With Sunshine family of cuties; the "Shirley" ruffle bum sunsuit! This particular one is 12-18 months and has strawberry applique on the faux dress front, and has a combo of green cheveron and pink polka dots.


Perfectly girly for warmer weather and fun in the sun!


I just love the combination of pink and green, it reminds me of strawberry shortcake.


It has a snap crotch for ease of access for diaper changes. And don't you just love those fabric covered buttons? They just pop against the pink!


If you like it you can purchase this beauty right here.

~Allison

8 comments:

  1. Perfect for the upcoming hot weather!

    -Ash P
    http://distractedashley.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute pattern. I love the ruffles, strawberry pockets, and covered buttons. I was looking through your blog. Good luck getting your blog going. It takes a lot of work. My sisters and I have been at it for a while now, but we're still trying to find our niche. The biggest things that have helped us are facebook, instagram, link ups & commenting (at least 5 genuine comments for every link up), and making friends in the blogging community that guest post on our blog occasionally. The most important thing is to have fun. You have an amazing talent to draft adorable patterns. Share your joy of sewing with others, it's totally contagious.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the kind words and the advise, I've found out just how much work it really is, but it's a lot of fun and that's why I'm here trying my hand at all of this. It doesn't hurt that I LOVE sewing and crafting :).

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thank you, I visit your blog frequently. It's a pleasant surprise that you commented!

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  4. I love this color combo!! Seriously cute style too :)

    ReplyDelete