Pages

Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Lots of Undocumented Sewing & A little rambling

I've been bad lately, neglecting my poor blog and just living life like everyone else. There's been a lot of turmoil in my personal life that's really been hard for me to deal with and that's also stunted my desire to share on the blog for fear that I might say too much (I'm really bad about over-sharing) and make things worse.

Some things I've made though, well I got two precious aprons made for my mother and daughter for my mom's birthday. She's been begging me to make her and Addy matching aprons since Addy always wants to cook with her so that was her birthday present.



My coming soon nephew, Lawson James, had a baby shower in his honor this past weekend and I made a few things for him. A little taggy blanket (I shared that on the Facebook Page) and a onesie that I hand stamped "rock star" and appliqued 2 stars to, one blue and one green.



I've been feeling the need lately to come up with some new things, but just haven't had the energy or creative inspiration that I usually can find. It's so draining trying to find something that you know is right in front of you but you just CANT SEE. My picture taking has been terrible this month, honestly, my husband has been taking more pictures lately than I have. It's just shameful, I know, but it's true ;).


Have you ever seen the movie How does she do it? My favorite part of the entire movie is when her husband tells his friend, after being asked what she does, that his wife is a juggler. It's just so sweet and true about so many women. I've got to tell you, I'm an awful juggler, literally and figuratively. I've always tried and never quite got it right.

If you've made it this far, God bless you, if you stopped way up at the top, I don't blame you. I just want to say one last thing, thank you to anyone who reads these silly posts on this silly blog. I try my best to share things that I think other people would like to see and sometimes I feel good about it, other times, well not so much, but the fact that there are people that come and visit this blog at all makes it worth my time and effort; so thanks!

~Allison

P.S. Sorry I know that was painfully random.

No comments:

Post a Comment