Pages

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Covered in Babies

Today has been rough...just one of those days when everything seems to be a little bit harder for no apparent reason. I have two fussy babies because of allergies that are currently kicking the butts of myself, the hubs and the kiddos, and which have been the cause of extreme frustration. Like trying to get some fresh air and pick up the mail from the mailbox around the corner and ending up throwing a BIG pile of mail all over the neighbors yard in a not so graceful attempt to chase after my almost 2yr old with my 6m old in my arms. Not one of my better moments in motherhood, or trying out big girl panties today and ending up having not 1 but 2 wet messes both of which were on the carpet (of course). All in all, it's been a drive me crazy day and I can honestly say I can't wait for it to be over. As far as tutorials go, they will have to wait until tomorrow or maybe the next day. I need peace time to recover and regroup, wish me luck on getting my baby to sleep tonight! lol Sorry for all the moaning, I promise there will be something really interesting and good in the coming days.

~Allison~

No comments:

Post a Comment