Pages

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Grilled Cheese Pizza!!

I have to tell you that this is probably the easiest, most rewarding dinner that you can make for your family. It's a good way to use random things to make something yummy that everyone will enjoy and devour.

Here's what you'll need:



-Pizza Crust (I just happened to have some mini pizza crusts in the freezer, but regular size works fine too)
-Pasta or Pizza sauce 
-Sliced Cheese (mine were american & american white)
-Shredded Cheese of your choosing (optional)
-Italian Seasoning (optional)

Before you start, preheat your oven to the temp that you pizza crust suggests, mine said to bake at 450*F. Now you can start assembling your pizza(s)!

1st
Add your sauce and spread a thin layer until you have the amount you think is appropriate.


2nd
Take your slices of cheese, tear apart and place on your sauce. Looking yummy already!


Steps 3 & 4 are optional
At this point your pizza can just go in the oven to get all melty and delicious, but I've found that I prefer to put Italian seasoning and shredded cheese on top of the slices just to make it that much tastier.



Now put your pizza in the oven for around 5mins. I say around because I never actually use a timer I just watch until the cheese starts to bubble and by then it's ready. 


This is the best part of the whole process; once your pizza has cooled for a few mins slice it up and you're ready to enjoy. To me, it tastes like grilled cheese and tomato soup in pizza form. I hope you like it as much as my family and I do!

~Allison~

No comments:

Post a Comment