Pages

Thursday, August 8, 2013

Dolly and Me aprons

I've mentioned before the vintage fabric that I have, well I've just begun to skim the surface of using all these wonderful classic gems. Well this particular one was begging to made into a couple adorable 50's style play aprons!






These aprons are great since they fit an age range of 3yrs-10yrs old! The doll apron can fit most stuffed animals and baby dolls, including American Dolls.





What little girl wouldn't love one of these matching sets to play kitchen with her favorite dolly? Or better yet, she could wear this apron to help her mommy cook in the real kitchen; all seams are professionally finished and this garment is completely machine washable and dryable.


My daughter thought these were so cute she didn't want to take them off, and there were multiple requests for some baking time. I had to remind her that she already has an apron and then everything was better.





This is an original design and will not be found anywhere else. If you like this set be sure to head over to my SHOP and snatch this up for the little lady in your life.

~Allison

No comments:

Post a Comment