Pages

Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Pretty Zig zag tunic for a birthday girl!



I've been dying to make another zig zag tunic since I pattern tested it earlier this year, so when I realized my cousins baby girl was about to turn one, I got to work! The sleeves were long sleeved and since we live in Houston, the weather doesn't get even remotely chilly until November, I decided to shorten them.



She's so precious, a lovely happy baby, so I chose a bright pink fabric to go with her bright personality and used fun yellow buttons.

 

I love the way it turned out and so did her momma, her exact words were "Yay, a new church dress!"
For anyone wanting to make one of your own, the zig zag pattern is available for sale at See Kate Sew.
Check back in the next few days, because I've got some good things I've been working on!
 
~ Allison

No comments:

Post a Comment