Pages

Friday, August 2, 2013

Graceful Turtle



Ok, so maybe turtles aren't very graceful, but this one is very cute! Who could resist a ballerina turtle? No child that I know, at least.

Dancing in the sun!




It's been a while since I made anything for my kids, so I thought I'd start by making them each a little toy turtle (pattern found here). This ballerina turtle was supposed to be for my older girl, who's actually in dance, but my younger daughter discovered it and fell in love, I couldn't break her heart and tell her no after I saw her sweet face.
A nice fluffy tutu
Now, to make 2 more! I'm thinking a pirate turtle for my son and a fairy turtle for my big girl, I'll definitely post picture of the other 2 when they're finished!

Cute little turtle bum!

 I've got a few more things to share with you guys tomorrow and then even more next week! Keep checking in to see all the lovely things coming up.

~Allison

No comments:

Post a Comment