Pages

Thursday, September 19, 2013

Lots to Share Part 2

As you might've seen already, I've been up to a lot and just haven't really made the time to share all of it on the blog. Here are a few other things that I've whipped up recently.


I mentioned a few months ago on Facebook that I had bought some business cards and then completely forgot to share what they looked like! I love how colorful they are and they fit your wallet easily, unlike some of the newer index card size business cards I've seen floating around.

sorry, phone pic


I've been wanting to do this for awhile now. I had the idea to make a quilt out of my daughters receiving blankets after seeing so many "memory" quilts. This turned into a toddler quilt, because, well frankly, I got tired of cutting and piecing after it was toddler sized. Luckily, she loves her new blanket and it's really the perfect size to fit her bed without having a lot left over to bunch up at the foot.

I tell her to smile and this is what I get! lol


Did you check out With Sunshine through my last post? Then I'm sure you probably saw the mommy and me infinity scarves. They're precious, right? Well, the model doesn't hurt the cuteness factor either. These are really the perfect thing to wear with your little girl on a chilly day. It's such a cute and not so "in your face" way to match.



If you haven't popped over to With Sunshine, you better hurry. The season clearance sale will be ending on the 24th!! Only a few days left to get such a deep discount!


~Allison

No comments:

Post a Comment