Pages

Sunday, September 15, 2013

LOTS to Share Part 1




As you know, it's been very quiet around here, there's been so many things I've been working on that I'll do my best to share everything in a short sweet post or two! And maybe, if you can hang in there with me, I'll share a tutorial with you guys!


A month ago (gees), I made this penguin shirt for my little cousin for her birthday. She's absolutely obsessed with penguins and she thought it would be funny if the penguin had a monocle, bow tie and top hat. Well, when I started drawing out the design, I realized that it looked like Mr.Penguin from Batman hah! Her penguin was a freezer paper stencil and a little fabric bow, that's it, super easy and she loves it.


If you follow along on Facebook, you've seen that I've been adding some fall items to With Sunshine and that there's a really great clearance sale going on right now. Be sure to go and check it out before it's over on September 24th!


With the colder weather approaching, I've been stitching up some comfy infinity scarves! I really like these plaid scarves that I just added to With Sunshine, the flannel material is really soft and comfortable.





I've been thinking over this for a while and decided to include a military discount for all of the items in my shop. With everything they do for this country, I believe they deserve some recognition and some thanks. Here's my little thank you to everyone who's serving actively, reserved or veteran.







So, you might recognize this dress if you've ever visited my etsy shop. It's the same design as my newborn peasant dress, only this is a size 4t. I mentioned, some time ago, that I'd be offering these little gems in larger sizes and finally got a few made! Now, I've got to get the other sizes up. Unlike the newborn dresses, I'll only be offering the dresses shown in the pictures and not the variations that I chose to offer to begin with.

I'll be sharing more, very soon, so check back to see other pretties!

~Allison

No comments:

Post a Comment