Pages

Thursday, January 24, 2013

New Stuff and First Birthday Soon

Be sure to check out some of the new things I have in the Etsy shop today! They're all one of a kind, so you'll never see anyone else with any of the things that come from With Sunshine.

I've added some cute accessories that would be great for gifts to friends, mothers, sisters and anyone needing something sweet for a good woman in their life.

There are also some new hearts up for sale, so if the one's that have been there weren't exactly your style, but you liked the design, then go look at the new ones and maybe they'll be more your speed.

In less than a month my youngest will be turning a year! How did that happen?! It seems like just yesterday that he was born and now he's almost walking, jabbering up a storm and full of life and personality that I never could have imagined.

I'll be posting more about the plans for his party and I'll be sure to keep everyone updated on what's going on over at With Sunshine.

~Allison~

2 comments:

  1. Hello. Cute little ones and adorable handcrafted items =) Found you via Twitter.

    http://handmadecuties.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete