Pages

Friday, February 15, 2013

Boys Robot Shirt


This shirt was made for my son for Valentines day, but  remembered that I had bought him a shirt already so it's just a cute new shirt for him now! I appliqued the robot onto the front of the shirt and then above that I added the words "Love Machine". Isn't that too flippin cute? Lol


I used the same method of applique that I mentioned in this post to applique the robot to the shirt. To put the words on the shirt I decided to use a freezer paper stencil. This method of stencil is great because freezer paper has a shiny side and a matte side and when you iron the shiny side onto fabric it seals off the edges of your stencil. You can do practically anything with a freezer paper stencil, it's really awesome!


The way the words turned out was really cool, I just love how it almost looks aged because it's not solid lettering.

I hope you like it, my little guy does!





~Allison

No comments:

Post a Comment