Pages

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Paper Flowers :)



I love the way paper flowers look and the fact that they don't wilt and will stay vibrant and beautiful for a very very long time, well unless your children get into them! My plan for today's post was to write up a paper flower tutorial, but after looking at all the wonderful posts already done by so many talented people it seemed to me that they would be much better at showing you how it's done. So, I'm going to share with you some of my favorites with links to their tutorials and then in a few days I'll talk about what we can do with our flowers!

These are so cute!
















They look just like carnations and how EASY?!















Isn't that so pretty?











So simple and pretty.
















I love the different flowers together :)

















I'll be making some of these beauties for some projects in a few days so make a few too and we'll do it together! Hope you enjoy!

~Allison

2 comments: