Pages

Thursday, June 6, 2013

Something's Fishy Infinity Scarf



See the little fish? I love this fabric! I made this infinity scarf last night while I was working on some shorts (I hit a creative block with them and needed a break).


 The scarf is made with the softest sky blue fishy fabric and is lightweight enough to wear if you live in an area with mild weather.
 

The best part for me is that it fits both my daughter and myself lol! That doesn't happen very often, considering the fact that she's only 2&1/2.


I used the techniques found on The Cottage Home blog. She has so many great tutorials including one for infinity scarves.


 Of course, like most things I do, I didn't follow her instructions exactly, just used the same end closing technique. 

I love my new scarf, and my daughter loves it too. I have a feeling I'll be making A LOT more infinity scarves.

~ Allison

No comments:

Post a Comment