Pages

Friday, May 10, 2013

My new minis :D

I don't think I've mentioned this before, but most of what I make is either repurposed or upcycled. I'll take fabric from a huge t-shirt and turn it into a dress for one of my girls or a cute skirt, or completely take apart an item of clothing and use the pieces to make something much better with them. Repurposing and upcycling!



My newest creations are an upcycle from a vintage Dior sweatshirt jacket from the 80s! Lol it was actually one that I considered keeping intact and settling as vintage, but the zipper pull was completely broken and some the seam finishings were already looking a but pitiful.



So after a good wash and dry, I turned something that might have otherwise between thrown out into a new cute item for lovers of bows!



I know, pretty "green"of me right? Lol not only is this ecofriendly, but there are a lot of ways to wear these miniature beauties.

 




My favorite is wearing 2 at once under a high bun, so so cute and fashion forward! (sorry, forgot to take a picture of this one)



Can you tell I really love these? I've got a surprise too...are you ready? Too bad, you'll have to wait until tomorrow. I won't be cruel though, my post will be early and you'll like what I to say so that'll make it even better.


~ Allison

No comments:

Post a Comment