Pages

Monday, May 20, 2013

What's new?

Well not much around here has been happening, as far as sewing. I've been so crazy busy with the kiddos and just life; my poor Etsy shop and blog have been a little bit neglected. I've been squeezing in a little bit of sewing here and there, but not as much as I typically do. For whatever reason, I've just been completely wiped out at the end of the day.












We've been trying to take the kids to more activities now that they're out of the tiny infant stage, so we went to the Zoo last weekend, the park a few times during the week,
 




 and Saturday the little ones got to see their big sister at her dance recital, followed by a water slide party with their cousins!



It makes me tired just thinking about it all again.


I think both me and my husband need a break from all the activity, we need to get back to our normal routine.

Look at that sexy man!
Overall, even with being tired, we're feeling very blessed to have our family safe and sound. The tragic events that happened in Oklahoma today has reminded me how fragile life can be and how much we need to appreciate the ones we love. My heart goes out to all those who've lost in the Tornado's and I pray that help and relief come to them quickly.

~Allison

Had to add this one last cute photo!


No comments:

Post a Comment